Follow Me On Blogloving

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Journey Through My Brain

A Journey Through My Brain


     I was investigating new subjects for a new blog. The problem is I could not come up one topic. I have such a variety of opinions that are trapped between the ears. There is no other platform worthy of my thoughts. My goal is to accurately give my readers a image of how my brain is working at the exact moments that I am writing each posting.

    Let the reader be warned. 
  • This is not a place that has to make any sense or it could make a lot of sense. 
  • This is a place where facts intermingle with fiction. It is up to the reader to decide which is which.
  • This is where today's posting might be loved and yet tomorrow hated.
  • This is where my opinions are mine and does not have to be based in fact or reality.
     I will not post anything (intentionally) that,
  • promotes hate towards another.
  • discriminates.
  • singles out ones religion or belittles ones faith (but tough questions might be presented).
  • attacks specific people or races.
     Now with all of that said and done I am sure that I have missed something that I should have warned you about. 

     Please take time to think about what is said here. There will be many times that I will be inserting ideas for you to think about. They may not be easy to see. Some will slap you in the face and other times they will be embedded in obscure messages that hopefully will make you think about it later. So please sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment